Topic: Financing and Capital
Identifying and securing the financing you need to grow your business can be a scary and difficult task when you don't know what to do. A winning funding proposal can make a huge difference between getting "No" and getting a "Yes"! In this seminar you will learn what you need and what to do before approaching a lender to finance your business's funding needs. When you know what a lender is looking for and the questions the lender needs answered, you will greatly improve your chances of obtaining the financing that your business needs to start, grow and expand!
In this seminar, you will learn:
· To strengthen your financial situation
· To identify and assess the financial needs of your business
· To identify sources of capital
· How to prepare the essential documents for a lender or investor
· How to answer the key questions lenders ask
You should attend this workshop if you are a business owner:
· Who is seeking financing to start or expand their business
· Who is seeking to improve current credit position
· Who has been declined for a loan by a bank
Speaker(s): Jimmy Nguyen, Business Consultant
Co-Sponsor(s): Fletcher Technical Community College (310 St. Charles Street, Houma, LA), TEDA
Seminar will be held at the old Fletcher Technical College in HOUMA directly across from the HOUMA Jr High School. SBDC Building is located on the other side of campus when you first enter.
Fee: No Cost
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
Phone: (504) 831-3730