Topic: Financing and Capital
This seminar is focused on how to use financial statements to manage profits, measure growth, and apply for funding opportunities. Program includes:
• Profitability and Productivity of the Income Statement
• Apply Financial Statement to Your Business
• Identifying Available Funding Resources
• Preparing Essential Documents for Funding
• Questions the Lender or Investor Asks
Speaker(s): Jimmy Nguyen, LSBDC Business Consultant
Co-Sponsor(s): TEDA, Nicholls State University College of Business, Fletcher Technical Community College
Seminar will be held at the old Fletcher Technical College in HOUMA directly across from the Houma Jr High School. SBDC Building is located on the other side of campus when you first enter.
Fee: No Cost
Register Online: lsbdc.org
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
Phone: (504) 831-3730