Identifying and securing the financing you need to grow your business can be a scary and difficult task when you don't know what to do. A winning funding proposal can make a huge difference between getting "No" and getting a "Yes"! In this seminar you will learn what you need and what to do before approaching a lender or potential investor to finance your business's funding needs. When you know what a lender or investor is looking for and the questions that they need answered, you will greatly improve your chances of obtaining funds that your business needs to start, grow and expand!
In this seminar, you will learn:
· To strengthen your financial situation
· To identify and assess the financial needs of your business
· To identify sources of capital
· How to prepare the essential documents for a lender or investor
· How to answer key questions to capitalize on opportunities
You should attend this workshop if you are a business owner:
· Who is seeking funding to start or expand their business
· Who is seeking to improve current credit position
· Who has been denied or turned down looking to increase chances moving forward
Speaker(s): Jimmy Nguyen, Senior Business Consultant
Co-Sponsor(s): TEDA, Nicholls State University, Fletcher Technical Community College
Seminar will be held at the old Fletcher Technical College in HOUMA directly across from the HOUMA Jr High School. SBDC Building is located on the other side of campus when you first enter.