This seminar is for aspiring entrepreneurs and new ventures. A business plan is much more than a piece of paper. It is your road map to success. The plan forces you to consider your entire business at once, and therefore maintain consistency in planning and execution of your business model. A comprehensive, focused, well written business plan enables you to control your business and its potential for success.
This seminar covers the detailed parts of a thorough business plan. Topics Covered:
• What is a Business Plan and what is it used for?
• Discovering your Mission Statement and Purpose
• Cultivating an Advertising Strategy
• Defining your Target Market
• Valuable resources to help accomplish your Goals
Speaker(s): Jimmy Nguyen, Senior Business Consultant
Co-Sponsor(s): TEDA, Nicholls State University College of Business, Fletcher Technical Community College
Seminar will be held at the old Fletcher Technical College in HOUMA directly across from the HOUMA Jr High School. SBDC Building is located on the other side of campus when you first enter.